WELCOME TO KIK ON BLOGGER

My name is Mark Wells and I would like to welcome you to my group "Knowledge is King on Blogger". This group was design to share knowledge of historical figures and events that involves people of African descent around the globe and to give some exposure to issues and ideas that are rarely discussed in mainstream America.

MALCOLM X

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

DANCE MOUNTAIN DANCE By Mama Haiti


Yolantha Harrison Pace (Mama Haiti)




DANCE MOUNTIAN DANCE!!!


(a sermonette by mama Haiti, aka Yolantha Harrison-Pace on behalf of the children of the earthquake, in a quest to teach about the true healthiness of faith)



 



I've lived mustard seed faith



I've said move Mountain



And it moved



I've said mooooove Mountain,



And it moved



The mountain of gossip, deceit, cheating, and lies



The mountain of impatience and impertinence



The mountian of being the right color at the wrong time



The mountain of enemies



The mountain of spousal abuse and negligence



The mountain of birth, death, abortion



The mountain of my sins moved.



But after the mountain ranges moved.



There was nothing



But empty



A naked valley of aloneness and solitude



In my mountain free world I discovered



God only meant the mustard seed to be



The starting point, not the end all, and be all



Of faith



Not the final parameters



But only the jumping off place



I took on the challenge and with the faith of a watermelon seed



I whispered



"Dance, mountain, dance!"



The Mountain, lifted her skirt and



Began to Waltz.



"Dance, Mountain, dance!"



The mountain began to Cha-Cha



It did the Samba and the Macarena



"Dance, Mountain, dance!"



It twisted, and shouted, and did the boogaloo



It did the Poney maroney and the skate, the Monkey and the Frugue



It pop-locked into the Robot and C-walked.



Just imagine



Me with the faith of an avocado seed shouting



"Sing, Mountain, Sing"



And finding my slumber in a mountain lullaby



Or even the faith of a mango seed, and my saying



Move love to me Mountain, make love...



Oh just the faith of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR BODY IS YOUR TEMPLE