WELCOME TO KIK ON BLOGGER

My name is Mark Wells and I would like to welcome you to my group "Knowledge is King on Blogger". This group was design to share knowledge of historical figures and events that involves people of African descent around the globe and to give some exposure to issues and ideas that are rarely discussed in mainstream America.

MALCOLM X

Monday, September 6, 2010

CONFUCIUS SAYS




1)A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.


2)An oppressive government is more to be feared than a tiger.


3)By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.


4) Death and life have their determined appointments; riches and honors depend upon heaven.


5)Faced with what is right, to leave it undone shows a lack of courage.


6)He who learns but does not think, is lost! He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger.


7)He who speaks without modesty will find it difficult to make his words good.


8)I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.


9)If we don't know life, how can we know death?


10)It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get.



No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR BODY IS YOUR TEMPLE