WELCOME TO KIK ON BLOGGER

My name is Mark Wells and I would like to welcome you to my group "Knowledge is King on Blogger". This group was design to share knowledge of historical figures and events that involves people of African descent around the globe and to give some exposure to issues and ideas that are rarely discussed in mainstream America.

MALCOLM X

Monday, November 8, 2010

Check Out Stephanie Rose's New Book "Christians OF Faith Teaching Ministries Heaven’s Mysteries Are At Hand"




I want to congratulate Stephanie Rose on her new book "Christians Of Faith Teaching Ministries". I'm so happy for her and I know big things are coming her way!! Here's a preview of her book. Show her some love and get the book!!!! Would make a great gift for a love one!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR BODY IS YOUR TEMPLE